We are excited to share with you all new fall recipes with this week marking “harvest week” where we will have fun fall vegan recipes to share with you all week long. Happy Harvest week, feel free to share your fall food ideas with us! 🍂🍁
What you need: *Makes 6 large muffins
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cocoa
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 can organic pumpkin
1 cup ground oats
1 tbl flax + 3 tbl water (mixed together as an egg replacement)
1/4 cup coconut milk
pinch of ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Mix together flax and water and set aside for 15 minutes
- Mix together ground oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cocoa and set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut milk
- add flax mix to wet bowl, then combine wet to dry bowls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or as needed, depending on your oven.
These are perfect served with almond butter, raw cocoa spread, coconut butter or peanut butter.